Boldly You!
Saturday, September 04, 2010
  Relationships: What matters most...
We allow life to be a distraction when in fact it is meant to be the attraction.

What is it to say "I know" when all that you have lived is but a small sliver of life's possibility?

Thankful for the gift of being a father...

There is not a day that goes by that I am thankful for the gift of being a father. A father so fortunate as to have three amazingly beautiful, giving and free spirited children.

There is not a day that goes by that one or all of my children remind me that I am human first and father second. It is my example, even though it is imperfect and my choices as well as how I embrace them each and everyday that says "you matter", "you are someone", "you have the right to choose" and no matter the outcome "you there will be a way", ...possibility is yours if you are willing.

I was never one to wish or hope for tomorrow with any of my children as today was always what seemed to matter most. I didn't want to compare as I found it to be a distraction and detraction from the their truth. All I ever wanted was to savor each moment, each thought shared, each laugh laughed, each tear cried and even those moment when we are challenged most.

I want for my children what I wanted, to see the best of me as I looked into the eyes of parents.

At 49 I realize no matter how long I live in my heart and soul there will always be a boy, just as my children will always be the same.

As I sit here contemplating and experiencing those many moments of time with my children and how fast life can happen I realize that it is those times with them that are indeed priceless. It is those moments that life is as rich as it gets.

A time to grow, a time to let go...

Perhaps it is time for me to let go of past hurts and to allow my wounds to heal and to give time permission to soften the scars.

Perhaps it is time to look ahead with hope instead of back with doubt and to reach out once and for all there is and learn just how far possibility can take me and those who are most dear.

It is time to dream again, it is time to live...

I hope you will join me as share this new adventure with you, as I put the past to rest and begin to choose consciously the life I want to live.

Remember, even though you may live long, there is no guarantee that those who are most dear will live to see tomorrow. Your willingness to embrace those who are most dear in the moment is what will determine the fullness of the life you left to live.

Remember it all starts with embracing YOU!

May you follow your attraction for life and live your life to it's fullest.

Until next time, be well and take care.

Talk soon,

James

As I like to say...

Possibility is not an accident, it's a choice.

Labels: , , , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Ever wonder if your really who you WANT TO BE or LIVING the LIFE YOU WANT? Don't you want to live a life that is BOLD and MEMORABLE? If you said yes, what are you WAITING FOR? Here you will find my daily inspirations and questions and bits and pieces of my life. Be a part if you dare! Number one rule: BE YOU and BE BOLD! Join me in having FUN, LOVING, CARING, LIVING, and BREATHING! Remember to BREATH, deep slow breaths, it is IMPORTANT!

Believing In YOU! A Daily Podcast

Why I blog...

Most recent post...

Thoughts on MEN:

MyDAD™ first thoughts...
The Hollow Man™

Thoughts on God:

Intuition...
Religion vs Pride...
Here's my props, to God!
Why God?
Is God a "Purpose" or an "Excuse?"
Without a bible is there a God?
I'm God not human...

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / January 2007 / October 2007 / March 2008 / July 2008 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2012 /


Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Parents Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed in LS Blogs
Weblog Directory
Blog Directory - Wil's Domain

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory