Boldly You!
Thursday, September 29, 2005
  Undressing to find me...
I have never really said what I do, nor have I shared how much I work on "me." In this post I will share both, along with a couple audio clips of some intimate insights.

My primary website today is http://www.alifeofpossibility.com and it still has a long ways to go.

I guide people on a journey of self-discovery giving them an opportunity to discover the often hidden and forgotten "self." Most people want to change something about themselves or in their life and often "the quicker the better" is the base requirement.

I am 44 and for someone my age or even 15 years younger to imagine that they dump the life they have created in exchange for something new "in 30 days or less" is most likely "ridiculous."

Real and lasting change takes time. Real and lasting change is what I help people achieve. Most often this doesn't even happen in 90 days...go figure...a lifetime of crap or challenges gone in days...no surprise on my part.

I am in the process of completing the prelude to his first book, "Taking Action NOW! 9 Key Strategies!"

What does it take to live your life today? Today is all you or I have.

Is today the day you want it to be, seriously, is "TODAY" your "PERFECT" day?

As I shared, I work on me everyday and this morning is not the exception. My gift to you and myself follows below; two links to live in the process learning and discovery during some of my personal work.

Enjoy...or not...either way they are here for you to listen to and to share.

My experience of self discovery...

My thought on what intuition is...

Post a comment if you would like me to share more audios of my self discovery.

With love,

James Smith

405-521-8609

James at ALifeOfPossibility dot com

PS: As I listen to myself I notice my thoughtful and long pauses as I seek for the words. The noise is turned off and I am listening to myself and asking "how would I say that."

How often I notice people wanting to rush someone as they speak with them and today I ask myself, what is really lost for both in such haste?
 
Comments:
thanks for reading my blog lifeisamazingalways.blogspot.com which is now coolcalmandcollected.blogspot.com.
I decided the change for the new year.

Peace and Blessings
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Ever wonder if your really who you WANT TO BE or LIVING the LIFE YOU WANT? Don't you want to live a life that is BOLD and MEMORABLE? If you said yes, what are you WAITING FOR? Here you will find my daily inspirations and questions and bits and pieces of my life. Be a part if you dare! Number one rule: BE YOU and BE BOLD! Join me in having FUN, LOVING, CARING, LIVING, and BREATHING! Remember to BREATH, deep slow breaths, it is IMPORTANT!

Believing In YOU! A Daily Podcast

Why I blog...

Most recent post...

Thoughts on MEN:

MyDAD™ first thoughts...
The Hollow Man™

Thoughts on God:

Intuition...
Religion vs Pride...
Here's my props, to God!
Why God?
Is God a "Purpose" or an "Excuse?"
Without a bible is there a God?
I'm God not human...

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / January 2007 / October 2007 / March 2008 / July 2008 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2012 /


Powered by Blogger


Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Parents Blog Top Sites
Blog Flux Directory
Listed in LS Blogs
Weblog Directory
Blog Directory - Wil's Domain

Find Blogs in the Blog Directory